top of page
Tue, 01 Nov|
BIUCAC 2022: ROUND 1
BIUCAC 2022 starts at 7pm on 1st November - register for BIUCAC 2022 before 15.00 on 1st November 2022 !
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
01 Nov 2022, 19:00 – 19:14 GMT
About the event
- Round 1 of BIUCAC 2022 is a 14-minute MCQ consisting of 30 questions, which starts at 19:00 GMT.
- Only the top performing 50% of contestants in this round will progress onto Round 2 of BIUCAC 2022.
- You must have registered for BIUCAC 2022 before 15.00 on 1 November 2022.
- Please check both your personal and academic email for the link to the MCQ on 1 November.
- Please remember that you may need to refresh your page at 19:00 GMT on 1 November to access the quiz.
- Please fill out and submit your time extension form by no later than 18:59 GMT on 30 October.
- You must complete the MCQ on your own without assistance from others.
- You must be an undergraduate law student at a non-Russell Group university in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2022/2023 as of 1 November to compete in BIUCAC 2022.
- You must not have secured a training contract as of 1 November to compete in BIUCAC 2022.
- Do not register more than once; if you have made a mistake in your form, please inform us as soon as possible.
- Please read the competition rules on the BIUCAC website before registering as we, the BIUCAC committee, operate on the assumption that you have read and understood the rules.
bottom of page